- Please do not upload elsewhere
- Please link back to my website
- Please refrain from changing Sims’ facial structure
- Feel free to change hairstyle and color, eye color, skin and of course clothes.
All Sims in my stories have tons of custom content. Because I know some people are leery of custom content and may not have the expansion and stuff packs I do, I will try to provide a Sim with custom content (how it would appear in my stories) and one with only base game items. I will worn you though, the base game Sims look quite a bit different (especially with the Sims 3 awful hair). Whenever a Sim has items from an expansion pack or stuff pack it will be noted and links will be provided for custom content. A warning though: Some of these sites might contain images of a mature nature
Just in case it’s needed, these are the expansion packs and stuff packs I have:
High End Loft Pack
Fast Lane Stuff Pack
Outdoor Living Stuff
Town Life Stuff
Master Suite Stuff
How to Download Sims Package Files:
- Click the link to download Sim
- When prompted to run, save, or save as – select save as
- Save to Documents>Electronic Arts>Sims 3>Downloads
- Find zip folder in Sims 3>Downloads folder
- Right click on zip folder and select extract
- Extract to Sims 3>Downloads folder (Make sure it’s not to a subfolder under Downloads)
- You have two options 1) double click on the extracted sims package file and the Sims 3 launcher will pop up and automatically install the Sim OR 2) Start Sims 3 launcher, find Sim in Downloads, select it and then click install at the bottom of the launcher. (Personally, I think the first option is way easier).
- You should now see the Sim in CAS in premade Sims.
Hope you enjoy!